Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Life Tastes Better!

    Since July 18, 2011 I have gone to the gym after night's out and staying up too late, gone when I could only see out of one eye on 3 different occasions, gone with countless other medical issues and have never missed a workout.  Why?  Because "Life Tastes Better!"  Life tastes better than any food I no longer eat, better than missing a day at the gym, better than having to go to the doctor, better than anything I can think of.  With that being said there is nothing that could make me go back to the way I was living my life, making excuses and cheating my life with diabetes because I, for what ever reason couldn't taste life anymore.  Is that where you are today?  Maybe it is someone you love who is there.  Don't wait till it hurts too much that you decide to get up and do something about your health.  Don't wait until the fire alarms are sounding to make a change in your eating, exercising and bad habits.

     We have such a short time here on earth so taste life and don't waste life!  Make today the day you make the changes and reap the rewards from them.  Why wait one more day to experience health?  My friends, I can honestly tell you I wasted too many years.  Find what it is that motivates you.  Maybe it's your child, spouse, family, grand child, volunteering, a hobby, your passion.  Whatever it is let it fuel your fire to seek a healthier new you.

     Life tastes better when your healthy!  I can assure you it does.

Cherise

No comments:

Post a Comment