Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Starting my certifications

     As of Thursday March 8, 2012 I started my certifications for Natropathic Practitioner and Holistic Nutritionist.  I am excited about finishing these courses so that I can start my counseling services while I get my Bachelor of Science in this field.  I look forward to sharing my new tools, information and and knowledge with you as I complete my courses.  I hope you find a wealth of information in them that you can apply to your new healthy life. 

     For those of you that have purchased my book and would like to start your journey contact me through my email, FB or this blog and we can set up free at this time consultations, field trips or anything else you may need to get you started on your new journey.  I am always here to answer any questions you might have as well.

     Please pass this blog and my FB book page along to anyone who would enjoy or benefit from the content of these pages.  Also keep in mind even though my book is about my journey to reverse Type 2 Diabetes, the information is valuable to anyone with chronic illness and disease.   Most of the chronic illness and disease we suffer from today is due to lack of proper nutrition, exercise and environmental factors.  All of which can be changed, controlled and improved very easily and ridding yourself of a diseased life.

     Be watching for my upcoming blogs and follow me on FB for better health and a new you :)

Cherise

No comments:

Post a Comment