Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The beginning of my new journey

I have never done this before but thought I might want to start.  Wow the last four months have been a wild ride.  I never thought I would get to this point.  I remember the day I posted on Facebook I was starting my book.  I am sure my friends thought I was nuts.  Many probably didn't think I would finish or get it published.  It never stopped them from cheering me on, supporting me or believing in me.  I have to thank them for that because they were a motivating force in me finishing the book.  Now I have sold around 30-40 copies and have had wonderful feedback on the book.  I am still in awe that I can possibly make a difference in someones life.  It is very humbling to hear readers comments.  I have never seen myself the way people are seeing me in print.  For me it was my life, nothing heroic, nothing amazing,  just painful and my reality.  I started this blog to help get out my message that no one has to live a life of chronic illness and disease.  It is also a way for me to interact on a more intimate level with others needing support.  I don't know that I will post daily all the time but I will try to stay active with my blogs.  I welcome your comments, questions and interaction.  I want this to be a place where you can find hope and support.  As I go through my schooling I will post things I learn that will benefit you.  I will also post nutrition articles I will be writing for local papers to start getting my name out there in this field.  So follow me on my new journey of bringing health and wellness to the world one blog at a time.

Blessings,

Cherise

No comments:

Post a Comment